WST Feminist Contributors

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE….

WST 101 STUDENTS CREATED THE FOLLOWING RESPONSES:


























I need feminism because…

I’m thinking about getting a tattoo that everyone can see, maybe my arm or my wrist, and both of my parents are not really into it. My dad thinks about the money thing but my mom just says, “Whatever you get, get something that you can hide really well and that no one can see.” Also, she says that it’s not “lady-like” to get tattoos but she says she’s thinking about it.













I need feminism because I don't need to "write like a girl."  I will write however I want and whatever I want.  I no longer want to hear "you have girly handwriting" or "why do you write so sloppy?  You write like a boy."  I write how my hand writes!  (I am specifically wearing no bra due to the fact of I shouldn't have to.  I shouldn't have to wear a bra because "men are looking" and because they are so uncomfortable!)






































No comments:

Post a Comment